- PC-3000 for HDD. SSHD drives. What it is and how does it work.
- Consumables for your data recovery lab
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. The easier way to fix Init SMART Fail error
- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital. How to solve the Slow Responding issue if heads can not write.
- Essential tools for your data recovery lab
Tag Cloudchip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi IBM Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: advanced format
What is the difference between physical and logical sectors and why some sector is read via PC-3000 utility but not read via DE ?
Some of our users don’t understand what this confirmation screen means when starting a task in Data Extractor or even can make false conclusions. Specially for them we wrote this article 🙂