- PC-3000 HDD. Seagate F3. How to Deal With SenseCode = 87270000 Error.
- PC-3000 DE. Data Extractor RAID Edition. Where is my data on VMFS? (Practical case)
- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital. How to Block the Service Area Access Without Jumpers or Isolation to Get the Data Access.
- PC-3000 Shared Database
- PC-3000 Flash. AU6989 and AU6998: how to build a good folder structure?
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: first step
PC-3000 DE. Data Extractor RAID Edition. How to recover data from RAID 5 on 3 drives where one drive has outdated data (we don’t know which one)
Hello friends, Data recovery can be simple when we know RAID configuration (level, block size, start of striping, delay) and all RAID members have valid data (user data without any modifications). Unfortunately, we often find ourselves in less than perfect circumstances, … Continue reading →
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Vkontakte (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)