- PC-3000 for HDD. SSHD drives. What it is and how does it work.
- Consumables for your data recovery lab
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. The easier way to fix Init SMART Fail error
- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital. How to solve the Slow Responding issue if heads can not write.
- Essential tools for your data recovery lab
Tag Cloudchip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi IBM Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: Heads
In the Basic HDD diagnostics procedure post we looked at the common steps of diagnostics for any HDD. Now we will look at the specific steps of diagnostics of Seagate F3 architecture¬†drives. In this article we will discuss the most … Continue reading
The procedure is applicable both for WD Marvell and WD Caviar architecture drives. When we recover Service Area modules we need to be sure that system heads are able to write modules in SA without errors. Make sure that you … Continue reading
In some cases a drive with one or more malfunctioning heads can finish the initialization process without any visible errors. But when we try to read user area it results in error and no user data can be read. For … Continue reading