- PC-3000 for HDD. SSHD drives. What it is and how does it work.
- Consumables for your data recovery lab
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. The easier way to fix Init SMART Fail error
- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital. How to solve the Slow Responding issue if heads can not write.
- Essential tools for your data recovery lab
Tag Cloudchip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi IBM Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: IBM
Hi there, In this article, we are going to address the very common and troublesome issue of the damaged Service Area (SA) on Hitachi drives. We will show you a method of Hitachi IBM repair (for NOT ARMED drives). ATTENTION! … Continue reading
Hello dear friends, Very often we get a question about “Using donor stored resources” feature for Hitachi IBM-ARM drives. How it can be used? Let’s take a look one real case with real issue which we’ve faced several times for … Continue reading
Often Hitachi HDDs have a problem with the damaged NVRAM. In this article we would like to show the method of fixing such issue.