- PC-3000 Flash. AU6989 and AU6998: how to build a good folder structure?
- PC-3000 DE. Data Extractor RAID Edition. How to build a RAID array using the Ext4 file system metadata
- PC-3000 for HDD. Hitachi IBM ARM. How to get a full User Area access if the translator is bad
- PC-3000 for HDD. How to Deal With the MFT Table.
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to Recover Data from “Fake” Maxtor Drives. Spindle Isolation to Solve the LED CC Issue
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: microSD recovery
Dear Friends, In this article, we would like to describe the procedure of password removing for Seagate F3 drive. We have tested this method for the Sapta15 family of Seagate F3 Architecture. However, this approach works for other families of Seagate … Continue reading
Hi all! Before we will start, a small description: This article was planned as a short guide for monolith pinout research. The main idea of this article is not to study step-by-step how to search pinout in all possible cases, … Continue reading
This article will be helpful in Data recovery and also can be used in everyday life. The fake flash card is the same as a fake of any other item – it looks like something else, not what it really … Continue reading
Nowadays a lot of modern NAND flash devices use a new type of architecture, where the interface, the controller and memory chips are integrated into one common ceramic layer. We call it Monolithic structure. Until recently, all memory cards like SD, … Continue reading