- PC-3000 for HDD. How to Deal With the MFT Table.
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to Recover Data from “Fake” Maxtor Drives. Spindle Isolation to Solve the LED CC Issue
- PC-3000 for HDD. PC-3000 Express Rev 2.0 Main Features
- PC-3000 for HDD. Samsung. How to solve LED 1A04 error and get fast data access if heads are weak.
- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital. How to solve a password issue if the password has never been set.
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: MLC
In this line of articles we will speak about different ways of dump correction. I think that it is not a secret that during NAND memory chip reading some bit errors might appear. The number of bit errors depends from … Continue reading
Block rotation – it’s a special operation which is typical for some of Phison, noname, Phison-clone and Sandisk controllers. Basically – it’s some kind of operations where inside block, one group of pages are always rotated. Controller of Flash drive … Continue reading