- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to get a full data access on Rosewood family and why you have to make backup
- PC-3000 for HDD. Samsung. HDD initialization with head map changing in RAM.
- Specific tools for HDD data recovery
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. Manual Translator recovery procedure. Track Defects.
- PC-3000 Flash. Intelligent ReRead Mode
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: MLC
In this line of articles we will speak about different ways of dump correction. I think that it is not a secret that during NAND memory chip reading some bit errors might appear. The number of bit errors depends from … Continue reading
Block rotation – it’s a special operation which is typical for some of Phison, noname, Phison-clone and Sandisk controllers. Basically – it’s some kind of operations where inside block, one group of pages are always rotated. Controller of Flash drive … Continue reading