- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to Recover Data from “Fake” Maxtor Drives. Spindle Isolation to Solve the LED CC Issue
- PC-3000 for HDD. PC-3000 Express Rev 2.0 Main Features
- PC-3000 for HDD. Samsung. How to solve LED 1A04 error and get fast data access if heads are weak.
- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital. How to solve a password issue if the password has never been set.
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to determine the Heads Preamp version
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: Monolithic
Nowadays a lot of modern NAND flash devices use a new type of architecture, where the interface, the controller and memory chips are integrated into one common ceramic layer. We call it Monolithic structure. Until recently, all memory cards like SD, … Continue reading
PC-3000 Circuit Board adapter is a really good and useful thing. First of all with the help of this adapter you can read the data from monolithic devices like mSD, SD, xD, MS and UFD. But at the same time, … Continue reading