- PC-3000 on Macbook. A “small” guide how to make your own Apple-based portable workstation
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. Practical cases. How to get the Service Area access if one of non-system heads is damaged.
- PC-3000 DE. Data Extractor RAID Edition. How to recover data from RAID 5 on 3 drives where one drive has outdated data (we don’t know which one)
- PC-3000 HDD. Nontypical HDD recovery
- Step-by-step guide how to unlock a password on the HDD via easy mode interface of PC-3000
Tag Cloudchip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption errors F3 Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Indilinx inserts Intel Marvell microSD MLC NAND ocz Page Transformation PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: reading
This familiarization article doesn’t contain nuances of technical procedure and can’t cover ends and outs of pinout determination. So if you don’t have practice in monolith soldering then we advise to play for safety and don’t start it. This process … Continue reading
This video will describe the procedure of unsoldering memory chips in BGA/LGA-52 package. Don’t forget to turn on the English subtitles and annotations! Current Video does not contain any sound! Only subtitles in Russian and in English!