- PC-3000 for HDD. SSHD drives. What it is and how does it work.
- Consumables for your data recovery lab
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. The easier way to fix Init SMART Fail error
- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital. How to solve the Slow Responding issue if heads can not write.
- Essential tools for your data recovery lab
Tag Cloudchip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi IBM Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: readout
In previous article we spoke about ECC correction – first and the main way of bit error correction. Sometimes this feature might be very effective, but in case if your NAND chip base on TLC architecture, there is a high … Continue reading
Starting from PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition ver. 6.2.1 new function of readout has been added. This feature allows to apply auto verification + ECC and reread bad pages from memory chips with better quality result. Modern memory chips contain a … Continue reading