- PC-3000 Flash. AU6989 and AU6998: how to build a good folder structure?
- PC-3000 DE. Data Extractor RAID Edition. How to build a RAID array using the Ext4 file system metadata
- PC-3000 for HDD. Hitachi IBM ARM. How to get a full User Area access if the translator is bad
- PC-3000 for HDD. How to Deal With the MFT Table.
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to Recover Data from “Fake” Maxtor Drives. Spindle Isolation to Solve the LED CC Issue
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: Relocation
Hi there, In this article, we are going to address the very common and troublesome issue of the damaged Service Area (SA) on Hitachi drives. We will show you a method of Hitachi IBM repair (for NOT ARMED drives). ATTENTION! … Continue reading