- PC-3000 Data Extractor. Rebuilding NFTS partition with lost boot
- PC-3000 for HDD. How to handle “VSC ERR INV FUNC CODE REQ” error in 2,5″ WD drives.
- PC-3000 for HDD. PC-3000 Express Rev 2.0 Main Features
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate drive of classical architecture and common issue
- PC-3000 DE. Overview of PC-3000 Data Extractor reports
Tag Cloudchip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption errors F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery MLC monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: Seagate F3
PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. Practical cases. How to get the Service Area access if one of non-system heads is damaged.
Hello Friends! Sometimes we get the Seagate F3 drives which are clicking and don’t read the Service Area at all initially. It can be because of bad head(s), damaged/not original PCB and ROM, and bad Service Area modules. In this … Continue reading
Hi Friends! How are you today? As you know SMART is very useful thing. It provides detailed infomation about Hard Drive. However SMART is broken too. Do you see this error? Init SMART Fail LED:000000CC FAddr:xxxxxxxx If yes then welcome … Continue reading