- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to get a full data access on Rosewood family and why you have to make backup
- PC-3000 for HDD. Samsung. HDD initialization with head map changing in RAM.
- Specific tools for HDD data recovery
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. Manual Translator recovery procedure. Track Defects.
- PC-3000 Flash. Intelligent ReRead Mode
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: Toshiba
Hello guys! In this article we are going to describe a way on how to use the Card Adapter functions without an actual Card Adapter 😀 Card Adapter is a pretty useful little device that may come in very handy … Continue reading
Hello Friends! SSHD drives usually work faster and more efficient than the common HDD drives due to a special NAND part, where the recent data cached, that’s why people choose them in order to improve the PC perfomance. But what … Continue reading
There are lot of nontypical devices like media stations, different recorders, cameras, audio players, etc which are based on nontypical drives. Here is a real case of hard drive (!!!) from iPod Video 30 Gb. Such players (5th generation) was … Continue reading