- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. Manual Translator recovery procedure. Track Defects.
- PC-3000 Flash. Intelligent ReRead Mode
- PC-3000 HDD. Western Digital. Step-by-step guide on how to decrypt hardware encrypted data.
- PC-3000 DE. Data Extractor RAID Edition. How to work with BtrFS file system with Data Extractor
- How to use Card Adapter functions in Spider Board?
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: TSOP-48
PC-3000 Circuit Board adapter is a really good and useful thing. First of all with the help of this adapter you can read the data from monolithic devices like mSD, SD, xD, MS and UFD. But at the same time, … Continue reading
In this article we will try to describe the optimal way for NAND memory chip unsoldering in TSOP-48 or TSOP-56 package. Before you will start the whole procedure of unsoldering, you must be sure that you have all required tools, … Continue reading