- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to fix SIM Error 1009 RW Error 00000080 on Sentosa family
- Running PC-3000 at Linux host via VirtualBox
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. “MCMTFileHandler: EXCEPTION: Failed MCMT read request” error and how to fix it.
- PC-3000 Data Extractor. Data shift happens
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to Stop Worrying and Set Max LBA
Tag Cloudchip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption errors F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Indilinx inserts Marvell microSD MLC NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading readout recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: unsoldering
This familiarization article doesn’t contain nuances of technical procedure and can’t cover ends and outs of pinout determination. So if you don’t have practice in monolith soldering then we advise to play for safety and don’t start it. This process … Continue reading
In this article we will try to describe the optimal way for NAND memory chip unsoldering in TSOP-48 or TSOP-56 package. Before you will start the whole procedure of unsoldering, you must be sure that you have all required tools, … Continue reading
This video will describe the procedure of unsoldering memory chips in BGA/LGA-52 package. Don’t forget to turn on the English subtitles and annotations! Current Video does not contain any sound! Only subtitles in Russian and in English!