- PC-3000 HDD. Seagate F3. How to Write System Files to Non-System Heads.
- PC-3000 Flash. The Importance of having a powerful PC
- PC-3000 Data Extractor. Practical advices and Settings Menu Dive In
- PC-3000 Flash 188.8.131.5231. Automatic BadBytes Cutting Feature
- PC-3000 Flash. Reread Map Generator Tool. How to Save Time During the ECC Correction and the Readout Process.
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: fixing
Hello Friends, Some family of Seagate F3 drives has specific issue which you wil not see on other families. One of these issues we would like to show today.
Starting from PC-3000 Flash SSD Edition ver. 6.2.1 new function of readout has been added. This feature allows to apply auto verification + ECC and reread bad pages from memory chips with better quality result. Modern memory chips contain a … Continue reading
As we all know, most of modern TLC chips, produced by such companies as Toshiba, have a problems with it’s reading. Sometimes, after dump reading is finished, we can see that data is seriously corrupted with bit errors, and unfortunately … Continue reading