- PC-3000 HDD. Seagate F3. How to Write System Files to Non-System Heads.
- PC-3000 Flash. The Importance of having a powerful PC
- PC-3000 Data Extractor. Practical advices and Settings Menu Dive In
- PC-3000 Flash 22.214.171.12431. Automatic BadBytes Cutting Feature
- PC-3000 Flash. Reread Map Generator Tool. How to Save Time During the ECC Correction and the Readout Process.
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: Flash Recovery
This familiarization article doesn’t contain nuances of technical procedure and can’t cover ends and outs of pinout determination. So if you don’t have practice in monolith soldering then we advise to play for safety and don’t start it. This process … Continue reading
Nowadays exist a lot of different controllers which are using different types of markes in SA for sorting all blocks together. As everybody knows, sometimes we can use information about marker and build image with full folder structure if we … Continue reading
In this article we will try to describe the optimal way for NAND memory chip unsoldering in TSOP-48 or TSOP-56 package. Before you will start the whole procedure of unsoldering, you must be sure that you have all required tools, … Continue reading