- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital repair. How to Fix a Used Drive and Hide Bad Areas in Defect Lists.
- How to Correctly Save Data from Time Machine on HFS+ Partition
- PC-3000 RAID Edition. Case study: Data Recovery from RAID – As Easy As 1-2-3.
- PC-3000 Flash. New Low Voltage NAND Chips and How to Read Them
- PC-3000 Flash. Compact Flash recovery. SM2236G
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: Heads
During Seagate F3 drives data recovery process, engineers are often in need of donor heads. So how to find out the one compatible the most? There are different parameters that help to choose the correct donor head for a Head … Continue reading
In the Basic HDD diagnostics procedure post we looked at the common steps of diagnostics for any HDD. Now we will look at the specific steps of diagnostics of Seagate F3 architecture drives. In this article we will discuss the most … Continue reading
The procedure is applicable both for WD Marvell and WD Caviar architecture drives. When we recover Service Area modules we need to be sure that system heads are able to write modules in SA without errors. Make sure that you … Continue reading
In some cases a drive with one or more malfunctioning heads can finish the initialization process without any visible errors. But when we try to read user area it results in error and no user data can be read. For … Continue reading