- PC-3000 Data Extractor. APFS. Part 1
- PC-3000 Data Extractor RAID Edition. Case Study: Surprise from the Apple Company
- Easy Way to Find Donor Parts for Your Patient Drives
- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital repair. How to Fix a Used Drive and Hide Bad Areas in Defect Lists.
- How to Correctly Save Data from Time Machine on HFS+ Partition
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: unsoldering
This familiarization article doesn’t contain nuances of technical procedure and can’t cover ends and outs of pinout determination. So if you don’t have practice in monolith soldering then we advise to play for safety and don’t start it. This process … Continue reading
In this article we will try to describe the optimal way for NAND memory chip unsoldering in TSOP-48 or TSOP-56 package. Before you will start the whole procedure of unsoldering, you must be sure that you have all required tools, … Continue reading
This video will describe the procedure of unsoldering memory chips in BGA/LGA-52 package. Don’t forget to turn on the English subtitles and annotations! Current Video does not contain any sound! Only subtitles in Russian and in English!