- PC-3000 HDD. Seagate F3. How to Write System Files to Non-System Heads.
- PC-3000 Flash. The Importance of having a powerful PC
- PC-3000 Data Extractor. Practical advices and Settings Menu Dive In
- PC-3000 Flash 220.127.116.1131. Automatic BadBytes Cutting Feature
- PC-3000 Flash. Reread Map Generator Tool. How to Save Time During the ECC Correction and the Readout Process.
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: USB
There are Flash cases with a controller chip hidden by compound or erased text on it or the case is based on internal controller chip. Such cases with Noname or hidden controller might be: USB Flash drives, SD and microSD … Continue reading
In this article we would like to talk about old 1.8″ Samsung drive HS25YJZ model name. This is real case of old Samsung drive which was solved by presented method. Probably you say: “Why I need convert it to IDE if … Continue reading
We get many questions from our customers about how to determine the points where to solder SATA connector on SAMSUNG Spinpoint USB drive. Here is the easiest method. There are two types of USB PCBs: 1. With separate SATA-USB bridge;
As you know Western Digital drives have a SATA or an USB interface (2.0 or 3.0). For work with the USB drives better to connect them to PC-3000 via SATA, ’cause USB connection have a restrictions and a lot of … Continue reading