- PC-3000 Flash. Reread Map Generator Tool. How to Save Time During the ECC Correction and the Readout Process.
- PC-3000 Data Extractor RAID Edition. How to Recover Data from Apple Fusion Drive
- PC-3000 SSD. List of supported SSD drives (regularly updated) v2.6.5
- PC-3000 SSD. Silicon Motion (SM) Utility
- PC-3000 SSD. Phison Utility
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: warming
This familiarization article doesn’t contain nuances of technical procedure and can’t cover ends and outs of pinout determination. So if you don’t have practice in monolith soldering then we advise to play for safety and don’t start it. This process … Continue reading
This video will describe the procedure of unsoldering memory chips in BGA/LGA-52 package. Don’t forget to turn on the English subtitles and annotations! Current Video does not contain any sound! Only subtitles in Russian and in English!
As we all know, most of modern TLC chips, produced by such companies as Toshiba, have a problems with it’s reading. Sometimes, after dump reading is finished, we can see that data is seriously corrupted with bit errors, and unfortunately … Continue reading