Hello Friends. Recently we have faced the issue with one HGST SAS drive, which started with almost full ID, but no capacity in ID and no LBA access. In this short article we briefly review how to find what is the problem in this current case.
- PC-3000 SAS. HGST. How to find the problem of a bad head
- PC-3000 Flash. How to determine a controller chip
- What is the difference between physical and logical sectors and why some sector is read via PC-3000 utility but not read via DE ?
- How to read ROM via programmer device
- Recover Data in 3 Clicks with the New PC-3000 Easy Mode
Tag Cloudchip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption errors F3 Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Indilinx inserts Intel Marvell microSD MLC NAND ocz Page Transformation PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization