- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to Recover Data from “Fake” Maxtor Drives. Spindle Isolation to Solve the LED CC Issue
- PC-3000 for HDD. PC-3000 Express Rev 2.0 Main Features
- PC-3000 for HDD. Samsung. How to solve LED 1A04 error and get fast data access if heads are weak.
- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital. How to solve a password issue if the password has never been set.
- PC-3000 for HDD. Seagate F3. How to determine the Heads Preamp version
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: DE
Data Extractor supports following operations with map: – Merge (two) maps; – Intersection (two) maps; – Merge (two) maps without crossing; – Cut (another) map (from current); – Compress map; – Inversion map.
Sometimes advanced users ask us about how to write own code which interacts with PC-3000 and for what it could be useful. Answering.
In this article we will describe how to add new type of file in Data Extractor search engine reference. Let’s consider an example – client asks us to recover *.qbw files.
People who apply for data recovery services, are often asked to return the data from the partition that “suddenly disappeared”. Reasons of data loss can be very different: power and microcode failures of drive, failed experiments with drive reallocation, viruses … Continue reading