- PC-3000 for HDD. Western Digital repair. How to Fix a Used Drive and Hide Bad Areas in Defect Lists.
- How to Correctly Save Data from Time Machine on HFS+ Partition
- PC-3000 RAID Edition. Case study: Data Recovery from RAID – As Easy As 1-2-3.
- PC-3000 Flash. New Low Voltage NAND Chips and How to Read Them
- PC-3000 Flash. Compact Flash recovery. SM2236G
Tag CloudACELAB chip ID Data Extractor Data Recovery DE ECC encryption F3 fixing Flash Flash Recovery HDD Heads Hitachi Marvell microSD microSD recovery monolith NAND ocz PC-3000 PC-3000 Flash PC-3000 HDD PC-3000 SSD RAID RAID Edition reading recovery ROM SA Samsung Seagate Seagate F3 Soldering SSD SSD Recovery TLC Toshiba Translator unsoldering USB warming WD Western Digital XOR
Login / Authorization
Tag Archives: F3
As you may know, first step of diagnostics on Seagate drives is to check terminal output after power on and check is drive able to read system files. But there a lot of firmware errors when you can’t access terminal … Continue reading
The most popular problem of Seagate F3 drives it’s problem with Translator. Bassicaly such drives get access just to first part of users area, but the other part is unavailable for reading. Such behavior could be if Translation table have wrong defect … Continue reading
Lets look on the situation when Seagate F3 drive successfully reach Ready State, launch the motor spindle, but as soon as we trying to launch Seagate F3 Utility, drive goes in BSY state and show LED:CC error message. In this situation … Continue reading
One of the most popular problem with Seagate F3 drives is problem with Translator. In this video we would like to show you how to fix “No HOST FIS-ReadyStatusFlags“ error. We have a drive that remains in Busy state and not … Continue reading